Cape Cod Family Fun!
Family Fun Outdoors
What is great about Cape Cod is that there are activities to fit everyone. Whether you want to soak up the sun at a waterpark or enjoy more active activities like an inflatable park or batting cages. Check out these places we reccommend:
- Water Wizz water park- East Wareham
- Cape Cod Inflatable Park - West Yarmouth
- Glad Slam Entertainment - Harwich Port
- Cataumet Crossing - Cataumet
- Wackenhammer's Arcade and Carousel- Hyannis
Rainy Day Fun!
Unfortunately the weather doesn't always cooperate on the Cape, but have no fear, there is still plenty to do. Cape Cod has rich history and there are tons of museums to interest everyone. Not one for museums? Check out the other options below.
- Cape Cod Children's Museum - Mashpee
- Heritage Museum & Gardens - Sandwich
- Cape Cod Maritime Museum - Hyannis
- Cape Cod Museum of Art - Dennis
- Marine Animal Discovery Center - Buzzards Bay
- Cape Cod Melody Tent - Hyannis
- Lanes Bowl & Bistro - Mashpee Commons
- Color Me Mine Pottery - Mashpee
- Ryan Family Amusement - Hyannis, South Yarmouth, Falmouth
- Cape Cod Potato Chip Factory - Hyannis
Cape Cod is surrounded by water and what better way to spend the day than out on the water looking for whales! This activity is a great way to spend time with your family and enjoy the sunshine, the water and a good time! Three places to consider:
- Dolphin Fleet Whale Watch- Provincetown
- Hyanis Whale Watcher Cruises- Barnstable
- Captain John Whale Watching & Fishing Tours - Plymouth